Recently updated entries
16 April: Well done to Pete Haines (M60) and Tony Thornley (M70) for winning their classes on both days of the Lakes weekend.
Final reminder to add your name to the spreadsheet by 20th April if you want to run in the BOC Relays in Balmoral, 20 May.
You can also sign up for the Mixed Sprint Relay (Morpeth, June 8) on a sheet at that url.
From local club leagues to regional leagues, you can find details and league tables here.
Purpose: To give members of Airienteers and other local people regular opportunities to enjoy ‘O’ locally and cheaply, to develop skills and fitness, to share information and ideas.
- Choose either a 45 minute or 60 minute course
- Mass start at 7pm
- Find as many controls as you can in whatever order you like to earn points
- Lose points if you're late back!
- All finishers will be entered into the league
- One for men, and one for women
- Best 5 results out of the 8 events
Autumn Night League - Final Standings: