The purpose of this statement is to tell members how their personal data is used.
- The club needs members to provide certain personal data for the efficient running of the club and to calculate and present results.
- Your name, telephone number, e-mail address and post code can be viewed by other members of the club on the Aire Web-Site. Access is restricted by a club password. This information is displayed in order to promote contact between club members. Your e-mail address will be used by the club and other orienteering bodies to send you information about club and orienteering activities. It will not be passed to commercial organisations.
- Your class, year of birth, SI number and BOF number can be viewed by other members of the club on the Aire Web-Site. Access is restricted by a club password. This information is used by members who organise club teams and present results. In future the information may be used to aid pre-registration for SI events.
- You address is collected through the web-site and other channels. It is not displayed in the web-site. It is used in the administration of the club and to send you copies of the club newsletter.
- If you have any further concerns or questions about the use of your peronal data please contact a committee member.