The purpose of this statement is to tell members how their personal data is used.
- The club needs members to provide certain personal data for the efficient running of the club and to calculate and present results.
- Your name, telephone number, e-mail address and post code can be viewed by other members of the club on the Aire website. Access is restricted by a club password. This information is displayed in order to promote contact between club members. Your e-mail address will be used by the club and other orienteering bodies to send you information about club and orienteering activities. It will not be passed to commercial organisations.
- Your class, year of birth, SI number and BOF number can be viewed by other members of the club on the Aire website. Access is restricted by a club password. This information is used by members who organise club teams and present results. In future the information may be used to aid pre-registration for SI events.
- You address is collected through the website and other channels. It is not displayed on the website. It is used in the administration of the club and to send you copies of the club newsletter.
- If you have any further concerns or questions about the use of your personal data please contact a committee member.