A great turnout with over 50 participating to start the series. Congratulations to our Winners Andrew Stemp with Alice Leake leading Women (2nd overall) on the Sprint. Juniors James Woodham and Bronte Nixon lead the way on the Orange and Yellow.
Many Thanks to the helpers Alan and Margaret on set up. Liz on SI and Ian, Gwyneth, Patrick and Rob for control collection.
Pre Event Info
Directions / Parking
Car Park/Payment and Start/Finish is at St Urban Primary School Tongue Lane Meanwood LS6 4QD.
Please park neatly we will need all spaces to be used.
Registration & Start Times
Payment from 6.25 -7.25. Starts 6.30-7.30
Pre-entry only. Entries close at 21.00 on Monday 19 April
£4.00 Seniors £2.00 Juniors. SI card hire £1. Yellow - Free including SI hire.
Payment, preferably contactless, will be on the day. Any cash payments must be for the exact sum. Change will not be given.
Covid-19 Considerations: Please do not enter or attend if:-
- You are unwell with a cough, fever or other respiratory symptoms
- You have been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid 19 and are within the quarantine period.
- You have returned from non exempt overseas country and not have completed the quarantine period.
- You are currently undergoing Covid19 testing, and have not yet received a negative result and are symptom free
- You have been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace due to you being a contact of known Covid 19 case.
- If you have been advised to stay at home by a Health Care professional.
- Follow National and Regional advice about travel.
Sprint Course for Seniors Provisional 3.4km plus 65M climb
Yellow Courses for young juniors Provisional 1.5km 15M climb
Orange course for more experienced juniors, and Seniors who don't wish to do the Sprint. 2.4km 30M climb
A mixture of playing field, woodland, and short urban section. One minor road is crossed by the print course please take care.
Under control please.
Contacts / Officials
Organiser: David Williams 07468 413939 email@example.com
Safety and Risk: A comprehensive risk assessment will have been carried out by the organiser, but participants take part at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety during the event.
Insurance: British Orienteering provides Public Liability insurance cover for all individuals taking part in our Organised Events and Activities.
Privacy: when entering our events your name may appear in the results section of this website or in newspaper reports. Read our data protection page to see how we look after your personal data.