Pre Event Info
Directions / Parking
Start and Finish are by Leodiensians RFC Car Park, off King Lane
Do not park beyond the clubhouse.
Only share private vehicle transport to and from the event with other members of your household or social bubble, as defined by current NHS guidelines.
Please maintain social distancing of 2m throughout and ensure you do not gather in groups, however small.
Registration & Start Times
No EOD. Start times pre-allocated 11.00 -12.00
Please maintain 2m social distance. Avoid coming to the start too early, and avoid gathering in groups, before or after your run.
Currently there may be 2 starters per minute.
Hand sanitiser will be available at the start/finish.
Pre-entry only. Entries close at 21.00 on Wednesday 21 April
£4.00 Seniors £2.00 Juniors. SI card hire £1.
Please enter using the following link and choose a start time. Entry Form
Payment, preferably contactless, will be on the day. Any cash payments must be for the exact sum. Change will not be given.
Covid-19 Considerations: Please do not enter or attend if:-
- You are unwell with a cough, fever or other respiratory symptoms
- You have been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid 19 and are within the quarantine period.
- You have returned from non exempt overseas country and not have completed the quarantine period.
- You are currently undergoing Covid19 testing, and have not yet received a negative result and are symptom free
- You have been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace due to you being a contact of known Covid 19 case.
- If you have been advised to stay at home by a Health Care professional.
- Follow National and Regional advice about travel.
Those who are at higher risk to pay particular care in decision to attend. Over 70’s are to be aware that they are at higher risk.
Map: 1:10000 Orienteering map.
Results will appear on the Aire website.
Please stick to all the Covid rules particularly 2m social distancing. Run wide round other pedestrians, cyclists, horse riders etc.. Run wide and carefully round all blind corners to avoid running close to unseen pedestrians etc.
Please don't linger by controls including the start and finish.
Woodland with a muddy path network
Under tight control please
Contacts / Officials
Organiser: Angie & Nigel Hulley
Safety and Risk: A comprehensive risk assessment will have been carried out by the organiser, but participants take part at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety during the event.
Insurance: British Orienteering provides Public Liability insurance cover for all individuals taking part in our Organised Events and Activities.
Privacy: when entering our events your name may appear in the results section of this website or in newspaper reports. Read our data protection page to see how we look after your personal data.