Firstly, a big thank you to Richard for the brand-new map – I’m sure you’ll all agree that Little London is a cracking new area (that we barely scratched the surface of!). I was spoilt for choice with housing estate but tried to plan courses with a mixture of route choice legs and control picks, and a 15-minute winning time for the speediest. It was very entertaining watching you all start & have to immediately deliberate over the route choice to number 1!
Did you find the fastest routes see detailed analysis of 7 legs Little London Planners Notes
Pre Event Info
On the Sprint Course there will be 3 SI controls numbered,1, 2,and 3, which will be visited in that order. They will be placed on random controls throughout the course. They must be punched, or sadly, you will be disqualified. All other controls need only be visited closely. We don't encourage touching of the controls by hand while covid is with us.
Directions / Parking
Parking fis on North West Road (LS6 2QF) or, if full, Craven Road. There is also free parking on Servia Hill after 6pm.
The start anf finish are in the small park bordered by Servia Hill, North West Road and Woodhouse Street
Registration & Start Times
Payment from 6.40 -7.25. Starts 6.45-7.30
Pre-entry only. Entries close at 21.00 on Monday 21 June
£4.00 Seniors £2.00 Juniors. SI card hire £1. Yellow - Free including SI hire
Please enter using the following link and choose a start time. Entry Form
Payment, preferably contactless, will be on the day. Any cash payments must be for the exact sum. Change will not be given.
Covid-19 Considerations: Please do not enter or attend if:-
- You are unwell with a cough, fever or other respiratory symptoms
- You have been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid 19 and are within the quarantine period.
- You have returned from non exempt overseas country and not have completed the quarantine period.
- You are currently undergoing Covid19 testing, and have not yet received a negative result and are symptom free
- You have been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace due to you being a contact of known Covid 19 case.
- If you have been advised to stay at home by a Health Care professional.
- Follow National and Regional advice about travel.
Sprint Course for Seniors
Orange course for more experienced juniors, or juniors, 12 and under, accompanied by their parents or guardians and Seniors who don't wish to do the Sprint.
Under tight control please.
Contacts / Officials
Organiser: Alice Leake
Safety and Risk: A comprehensive risk assessment will have been carried out by the organiser, but participants take part at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety during the event.
Insurance: British Orienteering provides Public Liability insurance cover for all individuals taking part in our Organised Events and Activities.
Privacy: when entering our events your name may appear in the results section of this website or in newspaper reports. Read our data protection page to see how we look after your personal data.