Pre Event Info
Directions / Parking
Parking and Registration will be roadside on Iveson Drive
Registration & Start Times
Registration from 6.15 -7.25. Starts 6.30-7.30
Pre-entry only. Entries close at 21.00 on Monday 3 May
£4.00 Seniors £2.00 Juniors. SI card hire £1.
Please enter using the following link and choose a start time. Entry Form
Start List: Ireland Wood 050521 Start List
Payment, preferably contactless, will be on the day. Any cash payments must be for the exact sum. Change will not be given.
Covid-19 Considerations: Please do not enter or attend if:-
- You are unwell with a cough, fever or other respiratory symptoms
- You have been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid 19 and are within the quarantine period.
- You have returned from non exempt overseas country and not have completed the quarantine period.
- You are currently undergoing Covid19 testing, and have not yet received a negative result and are symptom free
- You have been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace due to you being a contact of known Covid 19 case.
- If you have been advised to stay at home by a Health Care professional.
- Follow National and Regional advice about travel.
Sprint Course for Seniors
Orange course for more experienced juniors, and juniors, 12 and under, accompanied by their parents or guardians, and Seniors who don't wish to do the Sprint.
A mixture of woodland, urban and open areas.
Under control please.
Contacts / Officials
Organiser: Peter Haines
Safety and Risk: A comprehensive risk assessment will have been carried out by the organiser, but participants take part at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety during the event.
Insurance: British Orienteering provides Public Liability insurance cover for all individuals taking part in our Organised Events and Activities.
Privacy: when entering our events your name may appear in the results section of this website or in newspaper reports. Read our data protection page to see how we look after your personal data.