Pre Event Info
Please note change of venue from original flyer due to Embargoed area.
On the Sprint Course there will be 3 SI controls numbered,1, 2,and 3, which will be visited in that order. They will be placed on random controls throughout the course. They must be punched, or sadly, you will be disqualified. All other controls need only be visited closely. We don't encourage touching of the controls by hand while covid is with us.
Directions / Parking
Riverside Gardens car park or roadside on Bridge Lane, New Brook Street or Denton Road. LS29 9ES
Please park legally and with consideration to residents.
Registration will be in the Park between New Brook Street and Castle Road.
Registration & Start Times
Payment from 6.40 -7.25. Starts 6.45-7.30
Pre-entry only. Entries close at 21.00 on Monday 14 June
£4.00 Seniors £2.00 Juniors. SI card hire £1. Yellow - Free including SI hire
Start Times Ilkley Riverside Start List 2021 06 16
Payment, preferably contactless, will be on the day. Any cash payments must be for the exact sum. Change will not be given.
Covid-19 Considerations: Please do not enter or attend if:-
- You are unwell with a cough, fever or other respiratory symptoms
- You have been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid 19 and are within the quarantine period.
- You have returned from non exempt overseas country and not have completed the quarantine period.
- You are currently undergoing Covid19 testing, and have not yet received a negative result and are symptom free
- You have been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace due to you being a contact of known Covid 19 case.
- If you have been advised to stay at home by a Health Care professional.
- Follow National and Regional advice about travel.
Sprint course for Seniors
Yellow course for young juniors (Riverside Gardens only)
Orange course for more experienced juniors, and Seniors who don't wish to do the Sprint. This will not cross roads with traffic above campus speed. Those 12 and under must be accompanied by their parents or guardians
All runners aged under 16 must run Yellow/Orange courses only
Parkland with extensive path network
Mixed Urban for Sprint/Orange courses
Dogs only on a tight lead please.
Contacts / Officials
Organiser: Robert Gatenby
Safety and Risk: A comprehensive risk assessment will have been carried out by the organiser, but participants take part at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety during the event.
Insurance: British Orienteering provides Public Liability insurance cover for all individuals taking part in our Organised Events and Activities.
Privacy: when entering our events your name may appear in the results section of this website or in newspaper reports. Read our data protection page to see how we look after your personal data.